Turn your gallery into a slider:
How to make this slider gallery
- Open the page or post where you want to add the slider.
- Click into the editor at the point where you’d like the slider to appear.
- Click the ‘Add Media’ button.
- Click the ‘Create Gallery’ link in the left hand panel.
- Upload or select the images you want to use in the slider.
- Click the ‘Create a new gallery’ button in the bottom right.
- From the Layout Settings on the right, select ‘Slider’.
- From the Slider Settings, select ‘Force Image Height’. This will set your slider height to the height of the smallest image, ensuring that all images are the same height. You can leave this option unselected if your images are the same sizes.
- If you are using the Force Image Height setting, the number of visible items will always default to 1. If you want to display more than one item, see the page on creating a carousel.